About Foodbank Victoria
Foodbank is Victoria’s oldest and largest food relief organisation. Foodbank's vision is healthy food for all Victorians. We source and rescue food from farmers, manufacturers and retailers and distribute these donations through a network of more than 450 charity partners across the state.
- Foodbank Victoria provides food relief to more than 140,000 Victorians every month
- Delivered via a network of more than 450 charity partners across Victoria
- An estimated 8,000 Victorians seeking food relief turned away each month as charities struggle to meet demand
- In FY 18-19 we distributed more than 9.6 million kilograms of food – the equivalent of putting 17.3 million meals on tables for people in need
- Last year more than 3,000 people donated over 31,000 hours of time to assist at our Yarraville warehouse.
We put our heart and soul into everything we do. CASETiNO is proudly supporting Foodbank Victoria, the oldest and largest food relief organisation in Victoria. We are committed to donating $1 for every iPhone case sold through our website. This will create two meals for an Australian going hungry.
It’s important to note that the statistics above are prior to the bush fire and current pandemic and our charities are now reporting a 78% increase in the demand for food – it will be a difficult time for many Victorians in the coming weeks and months ahead.
For more information or donations please visit foodbank.org.au